Please Note: This item can only be shipped to UK Mainland addresses.
Save time and money with our Disposable Helium Gas Cylinder. With great inflating capacity, this product is an essential tool to organise your parties efficiently.
Helium balloon kit features:
- Fast and Efficient
- Safe and Easy to Handle
- Cost Effective
How many balloons will this helium gas canister inflate?
This disposable helium gas cylinder will inflate any of the balloon combinations below with careful inflation, numbers are approximate.
- 50 x 9" Latex Balloons
- 45 x 10" Latex Balloons
- 25 x 12" Latex Balloons
- 40 x 15" Foil Balloons
- 27 x 18" Foil Balloons
- 6 x 40" Letter or Number Shape Balloons
How long will the balloons float for?
This depends on a number of factors, but on average a latex helium balloon will float for 8-10 hours, slightly less if fitted with balloon valves. Foil balloons can last for 2-3 weeks!
- Tip 1: Always inflate the balloons as late as possible, preferably right before the event starts; make them the last thing to do on your party preparation list.
- Tip 2: Get your ribbon and weights ready, so when you come to inflate the balloons you just have to tie them to the other end of the ribbon.
- Tip 3: Use our helium valves for latex balloons to really speed things up- no need to tie them to the balloon (which can be really fiddly).
- Tip 4: Keep the room at a consistent temperature: too cold and the balloons will deflate quicker.
- Tip 5: Don't overinflate! If you inflate a balloon to the max, when the room warms up, the air in the balloon will expand, and the balloon will pop!
Don't be fooled by cheap helium gas canisters!
Our helium gas canisters are safe and supplied from a reputable source. All deliveries are handled by trained and licenced carriers. Many carriers require a licence to move large volumes of helium gas, all our drivers hold one of these licences: so you won’t have to worry about a problem with a driver's licence ruining your party!
Also, make sure you shop around and make comparisons between different helium tank capacities. Our helium gas canisters will full up to 50 nine inch latex balloons, most competitors only fill about 30. Our helium gas canisters contain 0.42m3 of helium, a gas volume of 0.42 cubic metres: make sure you check against this when making any comparisons.
Recycling The Helium cylinder
You can recycle empty helium gas canisters at your local refuse and recycling centre; to find out where the nearest one is to you- please visit www.recyclenow.com
- Filled all my balloons and more!Review by Kris Baker
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review
Our delivery prices are simple, you only pay for the most costly item to ship, so if you order a pack of balloons and a helium canister, you only pay delivery for the helium canister.
To see how much the delivery will be, add your items to your shopping basket, then below the items in the basket, enter your postcode, we'll automatically calculate your delivery charge and give you a selection of delivery methods to choose from.
|Economy 4-7 Days||Standard 2-3 Days||Express 1-2 Days||Saturday Delivery|
Costume Size Information
The following sizes are a "guide only" to the costume range for product codes G00000 to G59999 and codes beginning GT.
Children - Size Small
Children - Size Medium
Children - Size Large
Adult - Female
Adult - Male
You may also be interested in the following products